“Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. “ Matthew 25:40
The driving force of Pay It Forward is to encourage women of all ages in our church to make a difference in someone’s life by participating in individual and group ministries while knowing together we can change the world one deed at a time.
- Remain a mission based organization that meets regularly, promotes our mission offerings, and implements projects such as Operation Shoebox, Angel Tree, and other mission opportunities locally and globally.
- Focus on the cross and the ultimate sacrifice Christ paid for us and in turn we Pay It Forward to others through random acts of kindness. God’s love is everlasting. “You don’t pay love back… you must Pay It Forward.”
- Minister through quarterly events to unify our women and build closer relationships with each other. Women will share the power of Jesus Christ with others in our women’s group by using life experiences as a testimony to Pay It Forward.
- Serve with love, respect, and encouragement to each other and always share our joy of salvation to others by Paying It Forward in everything we do.
- Pray for each other daily and leave a legacy for the younger generation to follow as we continue to Pay It Forward by women making a difference.